THE SECRET GARDEN GUEST HOUSE
THE SECRET GARDEN GUEST HOUSE OFFERS AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION WITH SATELLITE TV AND RESTAURANT FACILITIES IN SWAKOPMUND, NAMIBIA
The Secret Garden Guesthouse in Swakopmund, Namibia’s Premier Holiday & Tourist Destination on the famous ’Skeleton Coast’ offers you all the comforts of your own home at reasonable prices.
All our 6 double en-suite bedrooms and 3 ’Comfort’ double en-suite bedrooms face onto a secluded courtyard.
There are also 2 Luxury suites with private balcony. Breakfast is included.
New to Secret Garden is our Bistro where you can enjoy ”Meal of the Day” and delicious Pizzas.
Situated in the heart of ”Old Swakopmund” you can explore the town and amenities on foot.
We have a secure parking area. Children and dogs are welcome.
- 6 Double en-suite bedrooms face onto a secluded garden courtyard
- 3 "Comfort" en-suite bedrooms in private garden.
- 2 x Luxury Suites consisting of bedroom (2 twin beds) with en-suite bathroom, Living room (2 pull-out beds) with DSTV, Kitchenette and private balcony
- Refreshments provide in all rooms
- Breakfast Buffet
- Bar-B-Q Facilities
- ’Bistro’ for light meals and Pizzas
- Licensed Bar service
- Situated in the centre of town with-in walking distance of all amenities
- Secure parking area
- Children and well-behaved pets welcome
- Free transfers to Swakop airport and station
- All major credit cards accepted
- Booking essential
GUEST HOUSE ACCOMMODATION AT REASONABLE PRICES IN SWAKOPMUND
Standard Double Room ( x 6)
- Standard room has two twin beds (beds together or apart) and seating area. en-suite shower and toilet with hairdryer and under-floor heating cupboard and space for luggage, kettle for tea/coffee, refreshments in room.
- 1 standard room with double bed.
- 1 standard room that can have a third bed or 2 x bunk beds as family room option
Comfort Double Room (x 3)
- Comfort room is larger than standard rooms. all rooms have hairdryers in bathrooms, mini safe and wall heaters, kettle for tea/coffee and refreshments
- Room 7 ( Honeymoon room) Queen size dbl. bed, bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Room 8 2 x twin beds (can be together or apart) day bed and seating area , writing desk, Bathroom with shower and bath
- Room 9 2 x twin beds (can be together or apart) writing desk and and seating area, has bathroom with shower
Suites (x 2)
- Suites consist of a bedroom area with 2 x twin beds, living room area with 2 x pull-out beds, bathroom with bath and shower, tea kitchen, fridge and kettle for tea/coffee, Satellite TV, mini safe and wall-heaters in room, private balcony
THE BISTRO @ THE SECRET GARDEN GUEST HOUSE, SWAKOPMUND
New to the Secret Garden is our ’Bistro’ restaurant/café. Enjoy alfresco meals in an informal, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Your hosts are Inga (Odendaal) and Innes Potgieter who are part of the Secret Garden ’family’. Innes has more than 10 years’ experience as a pizza-man using wood-fired ovens, so we can safely claim that our pizzas are the best in town. Inga is an innovative chef and serves freshly prepared ’meal of the day’, pasta, fish, vegetarian dishes and decadent desserts. Our licensed bar offers a wide variety of drinks and we serve Italian style coffee, espresso and cappuccino. Weather permitting you can enjoy the tranquility of our garden courtyard.
Opening times are Monday to Saturday from 17h00 - 21h30
Follow us on Facebook